Terms & Conditions
All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members and guests alike.
Members of the Mantra Lifestyle Health Club are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
All memberships are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
Mantra Lifestyle Health Club is a private members club and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause. Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
By joining the club, members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
The club may withdraw use of all or part of the club for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit. If you have an amount due to be paid on your account you won’t be able to enter the building.
As a member you agree to comply with the rules of the club with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. The club may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the club gives advance notice of these changes.
Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the club should contact the respective Branch Manager (simply ask at reception desk).
In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations the Club reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the club and be barred from ever entering the club again.
Lockers are provided for the use of members.
Lockers may not be used overnight. Members who do so are liable to find that the lockers are opened and locker contents removed. Removal of such items is strictly at the members own risk.
In the interest of safety and security please use the lockers provided. The club will have no liability for goods taken from the changing rooms or lockers.
The club reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the centre.
Safety & Hygiene
Throughout the course of your membership with the club, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your Trainer.
Before using the fitness facilities, you should go through a basic introductory session with one of the fitness staff, followed by further sessions (as necessary) to ensure that you understand the equipment and adopt a safe training regime that suits your needs. The booking of this is your responsibility.
It is necessary that all members and guests of the club wear appropriate, clean attire and foot wear when using the Yoga and Gym premises.
If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff immediately.
Members cannot train in the club without a hand towel. In the interest of hygiene members must wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
Gym/Yoga/Aerobic users are advised to inform the instructor of any injuries, pains or concerns prior to the class starting.
Payment Terms & Conditions – Nu Mantra Lifestyle Health Club (Pvt.) Ltd.
All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, guests to our clubs and website users and visitors alike.
Your Rights and Responsibilities Using Our Website
When you use this website you agree to abide to civil, commercial, intellectual property, communications and liable laws which apply in India, regardless of your location. Failure to do so may result in legal action.
Terms and Conditions for accessing this website
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited to,www.mantrahealthclub.com.ie
2. Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either "you" or "the client". We, Nu Mantra Lifestyle Health Club (Pvt.) Ltd. will be known as "We", "Us" or "Our Company", our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix "Our".
3. You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website, or continue to accept such changes.
2. You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
3. We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful and hence will be treated as criminal damage.
Third Party Content
1. Any third party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of it's respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our websites users.